Welcome to MythsAmerica. Our objectives are:
1)to share ideas, reactions and thoughts and counterpoints on current events and on the often unilateral and revisionist interpretations of facts and history
2) To stimulate and exchange constructive, challenging and stimulating dialogue
3) To promote constructive, meaningful action for a more peace oriented, more just world

Monday, July 26, 2010

Dear Mr President

Dear Mr President:


My family voted for you; with $ 300 billion about to be approved for more military spending, will you help my family a little? My son and my daughter have accumulated over a $150,000.00 in college loans; they have graduated and have been working hard to pay them; they cannot make ends meet; will you help them? Could you reduce the $300 Billion military budget by a few million (as I am sure there are other hard working students who could use the help). They would really appreciate it. By the way, my children do not own nukes and they are not terrorists. They can also make or enhance Powerpoint charts like the one I attach,  made by your own Military Command. They are very good, and could help.

We thank you for your kind Consideration!

The Morriss Marshall Family

No comments: